TERMS & CONDITION
Terms & Conditions
Hire Agreement for Hot Tub Hire Isle of Man Limited
Hot Tub Hire Isle of Man requires all persons hiring equipment to have read and understood the contents of this document before requesting to book a hot tub. If you do not understand the information contained in this document, or require further clarification on any of the points, please contact us.
Use of Hot Tub
1. The hot tub is designed for 4-6 people. Overloading the hot tub can cause damage for which you will be liable.
2. Please be aware of the filter which sticks out inside the tub (these are expensive and any damage to them will be taken from your deposit).
3. When using the hot tub, remove the spa cover and store carefully in a dry location. Before entering the water check the temperature to ensure it’s not too hot. Jumping into the tub is not permitted.
4. Overfilling the hot tub will cause it to overflow. Each person entering the hot tub will raise the water level. When the bubbles/jets are activated the water level again rises by a similar amount.
5. Do not smoke when using the hot tub.
6. All users should shower/rinse before using the hot tub. This is to ensure that no foreign bodies enter the hot tub, which can either damage the internal workings of the spa or cause the water to become unsuitable for bathing in.
7. During your hire, you’re liable for this hot tub, spa cover and gazebo (if applicable) whilst in your possession for any loss or damage.
8. Hot Tub Hire Isle of Man will not be responsible for water damage that occurs.
Heating & Filtration
1. Our delivery team will fill the hot tub with cold water, which takes a minimum of 10 hours to reach the recommended temperature of 38°C. If you have a combination boiler and hot tap you could have it filled with hot water, so it is ready to use once filled.
2. To change water temperature simply press the digital control pad down for cooler and up for hotter water.
3. When not using hot tub always replace the cover to retain heat.
4. The hot tub will maintain temperature by itself; although during periods of heavy use or when the cover is removed for an extended period there will be a fall in temperature. Staying out of the hot tub and replacing the cover will allow the water temperature to regain the temperature.
5. Always leave the hot tub plugged in and switched on for the filtration/heating systems to operate.
Health & Safety
1. Do not use any electrical items within five feet of the hot tub including mobile telephones and e-cigarettes.
2. Children must be always accompanied by an adult when using the hot tub and temperature reduced in accordance.
3. At a temperature greater than 38°C you should not spend more than fifteen minutes in the hot tub at any period.
4. Pregnant women and persons with heart disease, circulatory problems, diabetes or low or high blood pressure should consult a doctor before using the hot tub.
5. Chemicals will need to be added during your hire. We will go through the procedure with you verbally upon delivery and will leave you with information regarding the application, handling and careful storage. If you have any questions, please speak with our spa engineer or contact us.
If we have to come out to the hot tub whilst on hire to rectify a fault and the fault is found to be down to misuse, there is a £30.00 call out charge. Any damage incurred due to misuse or not following the above recommendations must be paid for in full. Undersigned renter understands the above information and acknowledges that the use of the hot tub is at the renters’ risk.
- Offline Payments